2007年6月24日

Chainletter

i... was tagged by the poetic wordmaster Majojo
to name five things people don't know about me 0_0"
it's a time-consuming but will be a funny question

as my english is not good enough
i will just give the short answer~
(actually want to save time~:p)
writing a long article is very tired especially in other language
.

1. i like to put my head inside my fridge
and smell the smell inside
the smell make me feel relaxing

2. i like to listen/to read/to see more than to speak


3. dreaming is my everyday adventure
it feels like i'm out of the world
now i can fall asleep in any place at any time

4. i want to make a pretty big book of mine!


5. sometime i feel tired of design as it's so exhausting
but good works of the others always cheer me up
reading others is much more fun

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home