2007年9月29日

days in BU

"Smart Art seminar"

looks like i'm in the the parliament
of a nation. a very sleepy seminar
=_=" i think it's for teachers. you
will never know why they will invite
STUDENT

.....................

20/9

.

Dancing with a paper

it seems that i caught what's dancing going on

today
i told how to dancing with a plain paper
let the paper to lead you. you will feel a
totally different body language came out
from your body

(non-stop from 9.30a-11.30p)

................

21,24/9

.

HKDA Very HongKong design seminar

1.the designers come fatter

2.met some old schoolmates/friends

3.discover an interesting interior design co.

4.take a little notes from the speakers

5.asked milkxhake for a signature

2 Comments:

At 2007年10月2日 上午12:58, Blogger Marjojo said...

Dear moonchild, thanks for your lovely comment. I remember now that I've heard of the custom you mention, of burning paper presents for the dead. I guess my paper shoes were a present for my dad too, although I'm rather more precious about them and keep holding on to them.
Glad you're enjoying your school, and that you're critical too. Love the image of dancing with a piece of blank paper, feel like trying it myself, maybe it'll get me over my fear of drawing.
And I guess congratulations are in order for your baptism, I can see it means a lot to you. I'm sure being religious means something entirely different to you, where you come from, than it does to me, here. I've become rather weary of organised religion, but look at myself as being spiritual in my own way. I do hope that you will find what you hope for with this step and I'll be thinking of you on the day.
Keep dancing!

 
At 2007年10月14日 上午1:31, Blogger Marjojo said...

Tomorrow is your big day - all the best!

 

發佈留言

<< Home